This is student application for Next Generation Networks courses. The application aims to discover variety of Alcatel OmniPCX 8690's functionality. Programmed in Java. User interface is done with Java Swing. Released under GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2).
- An integrated, modular, state-of-the-art communication server that supports advanced TDM and IP business-class telephony
- Complete, user-friendly voice communications including embedded voicemail, personal assistant, automated attendant and integrated CTI server
- All platforms are natively equipped with a powerful CPU
- The Voice over IP core offers up to 16 native VoIP channels, expandable to 48 channels
- Supports analog, digital, IP and mobile phones and PC softphones
- Pre-announcement: on-hold music and messages
- Automated attendant: voice-activated management of incoming calls
- PIMphony PC telephony
- Call-forwarding: automatic transfer of incoming calls
- Automatic call distribution: call-routing OmniTouch Contact Center Office
OmniPCX is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-08-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32.
OmniPCX (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6880 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.